Oops. After all that planning I wasn't able to get myself out of bed this morning to workout. It didn't help that I was up later than usual because of the town fireworks show. Normally I would have skipped it, but it was important to Hubby, who was working on the show and concert, that I go -- and I'm glad I did, not only for him. It was a good show and a nice night. Too bad it took 45 minutes to get home, a trip that normally takes 10 minutes...
And I'm meeting Mom and Sis for dinner tonight, so I won't be able to workout when I get home. To make up for this I'm planning to walk as much as I can this afternoon when I go to meet them. Even if I walk to Grand Central to get the subway, instead of getting on closer and transferring, it's better than nothing.
At least I'm behaving calorie-wise. Breakfast was greek yogurt, strawberries and granola. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment