Week 1: Focus on getting up early enough to get 30 minutes of Wii Fit time in before heading to work. If I'm late, so be it. This is my priority. It's a short week, so I'll have more time Thursday and Friday, which should help me get through the week. Also, I have to hit my calorie targets and track my food everyday.
Reward: iTunes album
Week 2: Keep going with exercise and calorie tracking. The idea is to make it a habit. Also, add in a daily vitamin AND my iron pills. I have a feeling I will need the energy. Take 1 iron pill with breakfast, the vitamin with lunch, and the last iron pill with dinner. Taking something with every meal will help make it automatic.
Reward: New workout clothes
Week 3: Maintain workouts, calorie counts, vitamins. Add in flossing daily.
Reward: New PJs
Week 4: Maintain everything. I may add something else to this week later, but it may be best to give myself a week of just maintaining before I switch it up. Also can use that break to focus on next month's goals.
Reward: If I make it through the entire month working out daily and I drop at least 5 pounds, I get a spa treatment! So exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment